November 26, 2011

Project Life Week of June 26-July 2, 2011

Hi there. I'm back today with another Project Life update. I'm almost caught up with my 2011 pages. I've been working primarily on catching up in my spare time so I have lots of weeks to share with you. I'll be changing things up a bit in December with some holiday tags, cards and my December Daily journal. Plus I'll be quilting like a woman on a mission. Stay tuned!

Here's my two page spread. By the color scheme, you can tell I was near July right? I had some very fun papers from My Mind's Eye that I wanted to dig into.
Here we are right in the middle of those hot summer days. Lots of softball, swimming and hanging out with friends.
Plus some regular appointments that we add into the mix.
My main dated title block uses patterned paper, an Elle's Studio journaling piece and letter stickers. The star is chipboard that I misted with Mister Huey white + a little shine.
Some journaling cards. The left uses MME paper + a journaling sheet from a Smash journaling tablet.
Here, the left side has a simple journaling piece from Elle's Studio + a chipboard piece from Studio Calico.
Another journaling sheet from a Smash tablet with sticker letters to spell *nerds* + a simple journaling card that has been cut down to fit onto a patterned paper piece.
One more week down in the books. Feels so good to get caught up a bit. We're off to a chili supper tonight with some good friends. The kids will all be playing the Wii while the adults have a good time of their own. Nothing like getting together with friends that make you laugh! Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

leslie said...

This makes me so excited to start PL 2012. I usually get bored in March but your approach has inspired me to look at things a little differently.

IAmMikki said...

I am absolutely loving all of the Project Life layouts. They are very inspiring to me as I work on getting caught up! Thank you.

Linda said...

Thanks i am trying to remember all of the little extra things you do for when i start my PL next year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails