May 18, 2012

Last Day of School!

Last day of school for my reds and we're goin' out with a bang!  Jordy meets up after school with The Wolf Pack, as they're called, to get their hair done and then ride in a Hummer limo to graduation with 18 boys an girls.  Below is a photo we took at Awards Night with the 4 friends and their siblings.  All of the kids, except for little sister Ally, will be in high school together next year. Good times and more grey hairs for sure!
 Here's The Wolf Pack caught in a fun photo.  So awesome to have four girls be best friends.
Josey is back on the track after sitting out and doing physical therapy for 2 weeks for bad shin splints.  She's got Regionals today and is hoping to make it to State.  She's participating in the open 400 meter, the 4 x 100 meter relay and the 4 x 400 meter relay.  Any little prayers and good thoughts are appreciated for  my speedy girl.  I hope today goes just like the photo below....crossing that finish line first with no one in sight!!  Go Josey!!  I'm so proud of her.  Wish I could be there but I'll be spending the afternoon getting Jordan ready for her celebration.
And my favorite girls on the last day of school.  Always have to snap a shot and this year Charlie wiggled his way right into the photo.  So proud of both of my girls.
We're looking forward to a fun-filled, awesome Summer!!  Stay tuned, I'm hoping to spend more time down in the Craft Department.  More fun projects to share.....and look for a few new items in the shop soon.  :)

1 comment:

Eveline said...

Have a great summer.
We still have a month to go before school ends for my son. My daughter is in the middle of her high school exams, and then she'll have a almost 3 month vacation till she starts college. And we'll all leave for France in July for 2 weeks sun and french bread.

Eveline.

Related Posts with Thumbnails