October 29, 2012

Project Life 2012, Week 31

Hey there, back today with Week 31 of my Project Life 2012.  Week 31 is quite appropriate for me to share this week because all of the accents I used are from October Afternoon's Witch Hazel collection.  You might be thinking it's time to put away this Halloween line.  Or if you haven't purchased any of the collection yet you might be thinking it's too late.  Not the case at all.  I loved so many of the more all purpose pieces from Witch Hazel.  

So here's the 2 page spread.  Wrapping up the last few weeks of summer here with school shopping and still terribly hot weather. 
At this point, I was trying to do two things.....keep my album fairly flat as to avoid a 3rd album for 2012 and finishing up the pages rather quickly so I could play catch up.  
I used lots of full 4 x 6 photos to fill the slots + lots of 3 x 4 photos with minimal journaling.
Loved the Witch Hazel chipboard banner and sticker letters for this beautiful sunset photo.  
A great green background here using some B sides of Witch Hazel papers.  The mesh Washi tape is also very all purpose.
A typed label here + a tidbit from Witch Hazel.
Another label with Washi and a kitten brad that takes on new meaning for this insert.
Another label I ran through my typewriter.  Just letting the photos speak for themselves this week.
A typed grid paper label with a chipboard star from Witch Hazel.
For these 3 x 4 inserts I used Project Life journaling cards, one plain grid + one patterned card.  
A little plaid Witch Hazel paper dresses up a plain grid PL journaling card + a little label was used for the date stamp.
This is the week that holds my insert pages about our fair night.  I love how the two lines of October Afternoon Midway and Witch Hazel totally sit side by side so well.
A very good week to have in the books.
In other news this week, I'm working hard behind the scenes to bring you a fun series of blog posts dedicated to my December Daily and Project Life.  I'll kick off the fun with my first post on November 1st.  Tomorrow I'll be back with some fun treat sacks I made for the little kiddos in the family for Halloween.  I really miss all the costumes and parties now that my girls are growing up.  I'm also working on some fun posts where I'll be sharing my new love of crock pot cooking and preparing freezer meals.  It's made my life so much less stressful.  

In shop news, the card kits are now 20% off.  They're great for creating quick and easy cards to give away this holiday season.  The clear card boxes are going to be my method for giving a bundle of cards away this year. If you're collecting supplies for Project Life and a December Daily, many of my tags and bags will be great for the basics.  And my grid paper labels and notebook papers labels will make for some easy journaling labels.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Praying for safety for everyone in the path of Hurricane Sandy!

3 comments:

deb duty said...

Another gorgeous week from you! Love the banner on the sunset photo!

susanne said...

love how you did the little flip book in the middle. What are those inserts? in fact your album has been very inspiring all year!! keep up the great work!!

susanne

susanne said...

love how you did the little flip book in the middle. What are those inserts? in fact your album has been very inspiring all year!! keep up the great work!!

susanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails