April 25, 2013

Project Life 2013...Week 9

Today I'm sharing Week 9 of my Project Life 2013.  I've got lots of weeks to share so I'll be adding those new posts soon.  Week 9 was all about getting more snow.  Ugh, I'm sick of snow and the cold weather so I'm definitely glad that this week is in the book.  
The left page....
 The right page.....
I've been adding a lot of stamping right onto the photos.  I just find open spaces on the photo to add my titles or short bits of journaling.  Here I added some stickers too.
More stickers and the date stamp right onto another photo.  Sometimes I'll use my vintage typewriter to type out a little journaling too.  I love how it leaves the photo looking uncluttered.
The weather map and some stamping on a photo, noting our snow days and school delays. 
Gotta take some photos when there's lots of snow.  This is the most we've had in ages so I'm glad we snapped a few photos. 
Love the tabbed journaling cards by Elle's Studio, on the right.  
Short and sweet for today.  It's finally nice and sunny outside so I'm busy with recycling, cleaning up the garage and other little chores.  

So how are you doing in keeping up with Project Life this year?  I'm about 3 weeks behind which isn't too bad.  We're having 11 kids who aren't going to Prom this weekend over for a non-Prom movie/Wii night on Saturday. The hubs and I will be busy driving kids to and from their planned events + I always love to make the kids snacks and have the house cleaned up. So I'm taking the rest of the week to work on Project Life and get photos printed.  Plus it's a good way for me to make visits to the basement often when I need to print photos or head into my craft room.  Good times.  

5 comments:

Tamara Theisen said...

I always love your PL pages! and I love how stamping directly on the photo looks. Can you use normal archival ink or do you have to use stazon when stamping on a picture?

TenSGal said...

I'm only one week behind on my PL. The hardest part for me is always choosing and sizing my photos! But it's is such a fun thing in the end and I'm so glad I got started on this.
Love your pages....I generally leave my photos unadorned but I love the way you've stamped on them and added little touches here and there. Very nice pages and some wonderful ideas!
Susan

Unknown said...

I'm three weeks behind and seem to have misplaced my mojo. Life has been a bit stressful around the edges so I have given myself permission to take the pictures and keep the notes and let that be enough in the short term. I have a few days off next week and plan to focus on getting caught up. I knew I was getting back on track when I woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking about some journaling notes I want to be sure to write down from yesterday. I am so thankful that PL gives me a place to keep all the good "stuff" of life!! Thanks for all the inspiration you share with us here!!!

Pat said...

I've missed your PL posts!

Behind? Oh, yes. I'm putting together week 9 but have photos and notes for everything in between then and now. I'll get to it eventually.

Pat said...

I've missed your PL posts!

Behind? Oh, yes. I'm putting together week 9 but have photos and notes for everything in between then and now. I'll get to it eventually.

Related Posts with Thumbnails