June 11, 2014

Workspace Wednesday...lots of new stuff

It's been a while since I've posted a Workspace Wednesday post so here we go....

Trickling in are a bunch of pretty items that I'll be using to assemble some new card kits for the shop.  I've been missing the process of putting together the little pretties so be looking for fun new things this Summer.  
 I've been adding to my Martha Stewart paints.  The colors are just so pretty.  I pick up a few new bottles every now and then at Michaels.  
I've made a lot of progress on my Catherine Quilt so look for some updates soon here on the blog. 
Speaking of Workspace Wednesday, check out this peek of the June Gossamer Blue Life Pages stamp set.  I'll be giving peeks of my favorite items from each new kit on June 15th.  
Lastly, I've been adding new items to my online garage sale.  Check my shop daily for new additions over the next few weeks.  
Well.....back to the daily grind.  Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails