October 14, 2014

Tray Tuesday....Halloween treats

I'm back today for Tray Tuesday.  It's time for a some cute Halloween treat sack packaging and I've got just the right little goodies.  My tray today is an old chalkboard with a vintage dish that has some pretty orange flowers on it.  Sometimes the best way to create little vignettes is to just shop your house and cupboards.  This little mixy matchy method really shows off your creativity.  
My favorite candies to put in treat sacks are the candy corn M & M's and Reese's peanut butter pumpkins.  You just can't go wrong. 

 For my packaging today I'm using a Halloween Gift Sack Kit from my shop for the main packaging (now on sale). I grabbed a few Medium Glassine Sacks to package up the loose candy.  I just punched a few holes and added some Halloween twine to secure the sack.
 I assembled my treat sack just as my sample shows in the product listing.  I added a stamped name to the metal rimmed tag + I added in a few Halloween themed items from my stash to spruce up the packaging.  You could easily add a stamped image, stickers or die cuts too.
 Then it was time to package up the treats.  My glassine sack and pumpkin treat will fit inside the Halloween treat sack perfectly.
 Yum is right.  Who doesn't love to receive a little something special now and then?  This little treat is for Miss Becky, our school secretary.  She's the most pleasant, upbeat gal and she does her job very well.  It's always a treat to be greeted by her when you enter the high school.
So have you planned some special treats for those special someones?  There's just a handful of my kits left in the shop.  I'll be shipping them out lickety split so you'll have plenty of time to prepare them before Halloween.  If you're needing some more generic gift packaging take a look at my Pretty Paint & Paperclip Kit or my Darling Dear Kit that is perfect for Fall.  New to the shop recently, my Fall Leaf Kits would be so pretty at the Thanksgiving table.  Happy packaging and thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love this!!!!just wanted to let you know these are way too good to eat. I just want to save it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails